Outcome Marketing is happy to do your Google Plus Business Page setup for your business, if you prefer not to do it yourself.
Setting up your Google Plus (formerly Google Places™) business listing to promote your business is important – it helps you get found on the web!
Why Your Business Needs A Google Plus Page Set Up
- 97% of consumers search for local businesses online – and your business wants to be found! Potential customers will see your Google+ Business Page information high in search results (see the image below)
- A properly optimized Google+ Page helps your business show in the “Push Pin” local search results on Google
- Your Google+ Page ensures your business is found on Google Maps
- Great for smart phone searches – helps potential customers with smart phones find you in local searches
- Allows your website to rank higher on Google Search by creating a high-value incoming link to your site
- Lets you show all the information a shopper immediately requires: address, phone number, reviews, website, hours of operation, brands carried and more
Notice that in the image above, the Google+ Page for this business ranked #1 in over ten million search results. Remarkable, especially because it was only created five days ago! Google Plus Business Pages get fast results.
Information You Provide
- Your business name
- Your location address
- Phone and Fax numbers
- Your email address and website address
- Your hours of operation
- A brief description of your business (200 words)
- A list of major brands carried
- Payment types accepted
- Other information you want clients to know, such as whether parking is available
- Up to 10 *images (logo, store pictures, staff, products carried, product logos, etc)
- Links to up to 5 videos if available
*Images and videos must depict your business or organization, or they must depict your business or organization’s product. The image or video must be directly related to your listing. You must have the legal right to post these images on the web – please do not use anyone else’s images unless you have written permission.
What Our Google Plus Business Page Setup Does For Your Business
- Sets Up your Google+ Business Page Account
- Identifies search keywords for your business
- Creates and optimizes your Google Plus Business Page
- Uploads photos to your Google Plus Page (resizing and renaming where appropriate)
- Links YouTube videos (links you provide) to your Google Plus Page
- Provides you with a “Cheat Sheet” on how to update your Google Plus Business Page
Your cost is $50. If you purchased your website setup from Outcome Marketing, you automatically get a discount on your Google Plus Business Page Setup, and pay only $40.